html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Petite Purse Die Reindeer

Isn't he so cute.  He was made from the Petite Purse die and the Autumn Accents bigz die.  If you are attending any of my November 2013 classes, you will have the opportunity to make him.  Such an inexpensive little gift for holiday giving.

Recipe:  Stamps:  None;  Paper:  Real Red Glimmer paper, Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Basic Black cardstock;  Ink:  None:  Accessories:  Big Shot, Petite Purse die and the Autumn Accents bigz die, Fancy Flower and Blossom Petal Punches, 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches, heart punch from the Itty Bitty punch pack, Crimper (for paper inside of the reindeer).

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Get more details right here on my blog, and on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this cutie, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

God has a path for your feet to follow, a plan for your heart to discover, and a purpose for your life to fulfill.  Jeremiah 29:11

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and thank you for stopping by,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment