html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Owl Dress with Matching Card


My little Georgia Anne wore her new dress, and it happened to have a cute little owl on the bottom of the skirt.  The minute, well, probably the first little bit I saw that adorable owl on that adorable dress that my adorable granddaughter was wearing, I decided it was my mission to make "her" a matching card.  She is not quite two yet, but, hey, it's never too early to start crafting, right?

I had a really good time duplicating, and hope you enjoy this post as much as I've enjoyed sharing.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Label Love, Positively Chevron;  Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Real Red,  Green Galore and Positively Pink (both retired-- goes to show, keep even the stuff you think you'll  never use again!!);  Ink:  Basic Black;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, 1 3/4, 1 1/4", 1", and 3/4" circle, 2 3/8" scallop circle, and Modern Label punches, Melon Mambo polka dotted ribbon, and I traced the owl from Georgia Anne's dress and hand cut it.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Therefore, as God's chose people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.   Colossians 3:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment