html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 2014 Hostess Club Projects, Starburst Sayings, and Hearts a Flutter




I'm looking forward to sharing these unique cards with my fantastic Hostess Club ladies, and to show them how to make pop-up cards with window sheets.  When you send one of these pop-up cards, it is, for sure, a fun and creative way to show your friends and family how much you love them.

Recipe:  Top Card--Stamps:  Starburst Sayings, Bring on the Cake;  Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black and Bermuda Bay card stock, and Silver Foil Sheets;  Ink:  Real Red, Basic Black and Bermuda Bay classic ink;  Accessories: Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Oval, Circle, and Owl Builder punches (to make the balloons), Window Sheets, Double sided sticky tape; Bling.
Bottom Card--Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Gorgeous Grunge;  Paper:  Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink (retired) and Whisper White cardstock, and More Amore' dsp (on the clearance rack);  Ink:  Primrose Petals, Pool Party;  Accessories:  Big shot, Hearts framelits, Heart-to-Heart punch (retired), White Creped Filter Paper,  Decorative Dots embossing folder, Delicate Doily, Bakers Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer button, Double sided sticky tape.

If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my February 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make these cards, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliver;  He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  Psalms 18:2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment