html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, January 3, 2014

Mitzi, The Punch Art Monkey


It amazes me the things one can make with card stock and punches. Isn't Mitzi the cutest monkey?  All of my punch art animals must have a name, or how will I know them apart, right?  I am offering Mitzi as part of my January 2014 classes, and at my Mommy and Me class on January 18th. I know you will love to make her as much as I did. Don't want to make her a Valentine card, how about stamping Happy Birthday in the little heart?  That works too.

I saw Mitzi on Brandy Cox's blog:  http://brandyscards.com.  There you will find a fantastic video tutorial on exactly how to make her, and of course, if you are planning to attend any of my January classes, and I will show you first hand how to put her together.  

Supplies used:  Stamps: Filled with Love (retired);   Paper:  Whisper white, Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake cardstock;  Ink:  Basic Black and Melon Mambo classic ink pad and Chocolate Chip marker;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Argyle and Polka Dots embossing folders, lots of punches, googly eyes.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.  Colossians 3:17


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment