html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mommy & Me Class Projects






I am hosting a Mommy and Me class this coming Saturday, January 18, 2014, and the projects above are representative of what all of the young, young, adults will be making. Mrs. Jenny Sutton, will be here to teach the wonderful children all about the art of making cards and projects with card stock, rubber stamps, ink, punches, and even the Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine.  

The supplies I used to create these projects are too numerous to list, and if you are interested in learning what products I used, please feel free to email me your request at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, and I will respond as promptly as possible.

If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend this class with your little one, please let me know. I have just a couple of openings, and the deadline to register is Thursday, January 16, 2014.  

To see the other classes I have on a monthly basis, please check out my January and February 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Be full of joy in the Lord always.  Let everyone see that you are gentle and kind. Philippians 4:4-5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment