html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Secret Garden and Cork

It was pouring rain today after my class, and my friend, and avid stamper, Michelle Wallace, was just about to leave and guess what?  She had to stay, or risk getting soaked.  So, we put the time to good use and together designed this beautiful card.  Again, I have to say, it is much prettier in person than on my blog.  This is a definite possibility as an offering for my classes on February 4, 6, 8, and 12.  For more information on my February classes, please check my schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website at:  Here

Recipe:  Stamps:  Secret Garden, Express Yourself;  Paper:  Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Always Artichoke, and Pistachio Pudding cardstock and Sweet Sorbet dsp;  Ink:  Black Stazon ink, and Crisp Cantaloupe, Always Artichoke, and Pistachio Pudding markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Candy Dots, Cork, and dimensionals.

The Sweet Sorbet dsp is available starting January 25, 2014 free with a purchase of $50.00.  The cork came from SU, however; they retired it sometime ago.  I am pretty sure you can purchase cork from most hobby and craft stores.  The cork was fun to work with, easy to stamp and it is very forgiving when coloring.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her.  Proverbs 3:18

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment