html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Zoo Babies

I have had The Zoo Babies stamp set for a couple of months, and have not had an opportunity to use it. When I saw our new Watercolor Wonder dsp in the Spring Mini, I thought, that's it.  Zoo Babies and Watercolor Wonder go together like Apple Pie and Ice Cream, at least I think so.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Zoo Babies;  Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo card stock and Watercolor Wonder Designer Specialty Paper;  Ink:  Island Indigo;  Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

My child, do not forget my teachings, and keep my commands in your heart.  Proverbs 3:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment