html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Friend in Baja Breeze

I used the very last of my Baja Breeze card stock to make this card and am offering it at my March 2014 classes.  I was kinda sad to say goodbye to one of my favorite colors, Baja Breeze, and at the same time very pleased with the results of the combination of Baja Breeze with the Basic Black card stock.  Since I used three different retired SU supplies to make this card, maybe I should be calling it my retirement card, except I don't want anyone to get the idea I am retiring, because I'm not!!!

I CASEd this card from Brian King.  If you would like to see his original card, please visit his blog at:  www.stampwithbrian.com.  He has some great ideas and wonderful color combinations. 

Recipe:  Stamps:  My Friend, Fabulous Phrases;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Baja Breeze (retired) card stock and First Edition dsp (also retired, but I have so much, it was saying, "please use me on this card", so I did);  Ink:  Baja Breeze;  Accessories:  Decorative Label and Scalloped Oval Punches, Baja Breeze ribbon (also retired), Stamp-a-ma-jig (to line up the words), and  bling. 

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my March 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Since we have been made right with God by our faith, we have peace.  Jesus has brought us into that blessing of God's grace that we now enjoy, and we are happy because of the hope we have of sharing God's glory.  We also have joy with our troubles, because we know that these troubles produce patience, and patience produces character, and character produces hope, and hope will  never disappoint us, because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts.  Romans 5: 1-5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda 


No comments:

Post a Comment