html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Papillon Potpourri and Flower Shop

I wanted to offer a special technique for my February 2014 classes using cork.  When one thinks of cork, they usually think of a coaster.  Not me, I think of a card.  Stamping on cork is so easy and fun, I couldn't believe how fast it was to finish it.  

I stamped on the cork with black Stazon ink, and colored the images with my Stampin' Write markers, and then, as my two year old granddaughter, Georgia Anne, says, "I all done".  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Flower Shop, Papillon Potpourri and Express Yourself;  Paper:  Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and Sweet Sorbet dsp;  Ink:  Black Stazon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo ink pads, and Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, 3" Sizzix circle die, Delicate Doilies, Cork, Tombow liquid glue.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Out of the heart, the mouth speaks.   Matthew 12:34


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment