html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 3, 2014

People Like You


If you attend any of my February 2014 classes, you will have the opportunity to make these cards, one or all of them, and the best part---the only stamping you need to do for these cards are the inside sentiment and the envelope.  I have super prepared for the class, leaving more time for fellowship.  How does that sound?

Recipe:  Stamps:  People Like You;  Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock, and Sweet Sorbet dsp;  Ink:  Black Stazon;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits; Decorative Label Punch, and dimensionals.  

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Happy is the person who finds wisdom, for it is worth more than silver;  it brings more profit than gold.  Wisdom is more precious than rubies;  nothing you could want is equal to it.  Proverbs 3: 13-15


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment