html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Perfect Pennants and Banner Framelits

I am finally pleased with this card, and if you are attending any of my February 2014 card and project classes, I hope you like it too, because I cannot help but share it with you.
I finished this beauty yesterday, at least I thought I did.  I kept saying to myself, because no one else was here with me, "what is it missing".  Then I added the layer of Daffodil Delight card stock, and I said, "that's it, now I like it".  See, when you spend lots of time by yourself making cards, designing and having fun, talking to yourself becomes the norm.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Perfect Pennants, Petite Petals;  Paper:  Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White card stock, Gingham Garden dsp;  Ink:  Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo classic ink;  Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals. 

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Don't ever forget kindness and truth.  Wear them like a necklace.  Write them on your heart as if on a tablet.  Then you will please God and people.  Proverbs 3:3-4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment