html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 10, 2014

Rev Up The Fun


Guest Designer, Kitty Collier

Kitty is one of my friends, and very talented downline, and I love when she shares her designs with me.  Here are two of her latest from the stamp set Rev Up the Fun.  I do not own this stamp set, yet, and now I have found two reasons to buy it.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Rev Up the Fun;  Paper: Real Red, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock;  Ink:  Black Stazon, Real Red ink pads;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, Black Chevron ribbon, dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my March 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


I said, "I will be careful how I act and will not sin by what I say."  Psalm 39:1


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment