html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 31, 2014

Flower Shop for April 2014 Classes


I am working on my card and project offerings for my April 8th, 10th, 12th and 16th classes, and this is one of the cards you will have the opportunity to make when you come.  I really like the color combination as well as SU's new Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper

Recipe:  Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts, Fabulous Phrases, Petite Petals, and Flower Shop;  Paper: Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Whisper White card stock;  Ink:  Island Indigo;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" circle punch,  Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Basic Pearls.

In addition to Kids Camp classes, I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my April 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


The LORD is my strength and my song, he has become my salvation.  Psalm 118:14


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment