html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 2014 Hostess Club Flower Pot Projects

These are the projects everyone made at my March, 2014 Hostess Club.  Our wonderful hostess for the month, Wendie Jamison, wanted to make a Flower Pot Card.  These are the cards I came up with.  I think everyone enjoyed making their flowers and planting them in their pots. 

This is a picture of the first of two cards we made.  The one the left is the flower pullout by itself, the picture on the right is the pullout in the pot.
Recipe:  Stamps:   Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, So Saffron, Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi;  Ink: Raspberry Ripple (for words inside of card);  Accessories:  Big Shot, Blossom Party Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Basic Pearls, and lots of glue dots.

This is a picture of the second card we made.  The one the left is the flower pullout by itself, the picture on the right is the pullout in the pot.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Flower Shop, Petite Petals;  Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Old Olive card stock and Quatrefancy Speciality dsp  Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party and Strawberry Slush;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Blossom, Pansy, and Petite Petals Punches, Basic Pearls, and lots of glue dots.

I hold adult classes each month, and a bi-monthly Kids Camp.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my April 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Until now you have not asked for anything in my name.  Ask and you will receive, so that your joy will be the fullest possible.  John 16:24


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment