html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

One in a Million



Aren't these cards fabulous, get it, absolutely fabulous?  I am offering these cards for my March 2014 card and project classes and I can't wait to share.  I saw the top card on Connie Babber's blog, and you can see her original card here.  The curve on the bottom of the nail polish bottles are made using the envelope punch board, and how original is that? The rounded corners on the nail polish bottles on the bottom card are made using the corner rounder punch.  Either way, these cards with their bright colors are fun, fun, fun.

Recipe:  Stamps:  One and a Million;  Paper:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, Crushed curry, Bermuda Bay cardstock and Kaleidoscope dsp;  Ink:  Strawberry Slush;  Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Corner Rounder punch, dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my March 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make these cards, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer.   Romans 12:12


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment