html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 21, 2014

Flower Garden Embossing Folder

I am so glad I purchased SU's new White Chalk Marker. (Item #132333, $3.50)   It is wonderful for coloring and hi-lighting on both dark and light card stock.  I have since purchased three more to have available for this card, which I am going to offer in my May 3, 6, 8 and 14th classes. 

Recipe:  Stamps:  Express Yourself;  Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Rose Red;  Ink: Black Stazon, and Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight markers, Chalk Marker (item #132333);  Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch. Sponges.  (Both the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the Flower Garden Embossing Folders are retiring May 31, 2014.)  

I hold adult classes each month, and a bi-monthly Kids Camp.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my April 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.  Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult.  Repay evil with blessings, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessings.  1 Peter 3:8-9


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment