html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 19, 2014

Perfect Blend and Work of Art


I wanted to use Perfect Blend and SU's newest stamp set from their 2014-15 catalog, called Work of Art, as a thank you for a friend who loves coffee.  This is a little different for me.  Hope you like it.

Supplies:  Stamps:  Work of Art, Perfect Blend;  Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey and, Blackberry Bliss, (two of SU's newest in-color's);  Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, and Blackberry Bliss;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Stripes embossing folder, Bling.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my May 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


My heart, O God, is steadfast;  I will sing and make music with all my soul.  Psalm 108:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment