html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, June 2, 2014

JOIN MY TEAM FOR JUST $50.00



I am very I'm very excited to tell you about this limited time $50.00 offer!!
From now until June 30th, become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and choose between two starter kits...
  • $50.00 Starter Kit with $55.00 in products, or
  • $99.00 Starter Kit with $125.00 in products
REJOIN or TEST DRIVE all the perks of being a new demonstrator.

HIGHLIGHTS AND BENEFITS:

Free shipping of the Starter Kit,
Free Paper Pumpkin Kit included.
Free Registration to the July 2014 Convention,
Enjoy discounts and benefits through October 31st,
30% discount on a $150.00 or more order within 45 days,
20% discount on all other orders.
No obligation to purchase anything further.
Unless you choose!

HOBBY DEMONSTRATORS WELCOME!

JOIN MY TEAM, HERE and
once on my SU page, click on Join the Fun.

Any questions, or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Linda Fisher
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or
phone:  336-538-4996


No comments:

Post a Comment