html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 3, 2014

From My Heart and the New In-Colors

So, which is your favorite color?  I know my favorite is Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Twist, in that order.  Actually, I think all of these colors are striking and bold all by themselves, and then when combined with each other, well, what can I say, will knocks your socks off!!  

I am offering this card in my July 2014 classes, and the color I chose to showcase is Lost Lagoon.  It's a beautiful, soft, blue/green.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  From My Heart; Paper:  Whisper White, Lost Lagoon; Ink: Lost Lagoon;  Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Sponge, Bling, and dimensionals.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my June 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.  Psalm 32:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment