html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hostess Club Projects and Blendabilities



All of my Hostess Club ladies had the opportunity to work with Stampin' Up's new Blendabilities at our meeting last week, and here are some samples.  I think the results are stunning.

My guest instructor was Sandra McDonald.  Check out Sandra's fantastic blog right Here.  She is very experienced working with copics, and now our Blendabilities, and loves to share what she has learned with others. 

Recipe:  
Stamps: Bloom with Hope, and Beautiful Bunch;  
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo,Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler; 
Ink:  Memento Black;  
Accessories:  Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo,Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobble and Old Olive Blendabilities, Big Shot, various embossing folders, Fun Flowers Punch, various coordinating ribbons, and Dimensionals.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


If you abide in My word, you are truly My disciples, and You will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.  John 8:31-32

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,


~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment