html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, July 14, 2014

Napkin Card Class Samples


These are the paper napkin cards I am offering at my technique class, July 17, and July 19, 2014.  It's amazing to be able to take a paper napkin and make beautiful and fun cards. After this class, you will never again look at napkins the same way, I'm almost sure of it. 

You will make two each of these three designs for just $12.00.  I supply everything, so get set to come and have fun.
Thursday, July 17, 2014 from 6:30 to 9:30 and again on
Saturday, July 19, 2014 from 9:30 to 12:30.

Prepayment is appreciated, and space is limited, so be sure to sign up soon.  

You may sign up on my Stampin' Up! website Here, by phone: 336-538-4996 or email at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com

All my classes are held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  Check out my complete class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

Recipe:  Stamps: Age Awareness, Perfect Pennant, Wetlands, Beautiful Beach;  Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Pacific Point card stock and Perfect Polka Dots DSP;   Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Chocolate Chip and Pacific Point classic;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Crimper, various punches, Heat & Stick Powder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.  Proverbs 16:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment