html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 4, 2014

Bigz Bow Die Christmas Wreath

I saw a video on how to make this wreath on Stampin' Connection, a place where Stampin' Up! demonstrators connect with each other, blog, and share.  Janet Wakeland shared how to make this wreath using the SU Bigz Bow Die.  You can find her blog  Here.  Also, if you Google her name, you will see many beautiful wreaths she has made.  This die is on sale until Monday, August 4, 2014, and at a savings of 25% off catalog price, who can resist, right? 

If you cannot find Janet's video or directions, please leave a comment below, or email me, and I will do my best to send written directions.  If I receive requests, I will offer a wreath-making technique class in September.

The die makes bows, of course, (or why would it be called a bow die), in two sizes in a jiffy.  Need a bow for a birthday present, just grab your Big Shot and your Gift Bow Bigz die, and within minutes your good-to-go.  The die can be found on Page 233 of SU's 2014-15 catalog, item # 129977, $32.95. ($24.71 until August 4, 2014).  

Recipe:  
Stamps: None;
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Candlelight Christmas DSP (it is currently on the Clearance Rack for $5.19 a pack, regularly $12.95, item #126901; 
Ink:  None;  
Accessories:  Big Shot, Bigz Bow Die, Designer Rosette Die (item #125594), Circle Framelits, Vintage Faceted Button (item #127555),Gold Metallic Bakers Twine (item #132975), some retired ribbon, Styrofoam wreath from my local craft store,and most importantly, a hot glue gun.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here.

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer.  Romans 12:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment