html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gifts of Kindness Bookmark in a Card


Looks like a "regular" card at first, and when you open it, a bookmark folds out.  It is held onto the card with perforation marks.  I used my Stampin' Trimmer, the Rotary Addition, and a perforating blade to accomplish my goal of a tear off bookmark.  I saw this idea on France Martin's blog found here.  

In my August 2014 class, you will have the opportunity to make this unique card. Your kit will have everything cut and scored, and all you have to do is stamp, punch the top of your book mark with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, and put your card together.  Of course, if you would like, I will be happy to show you how I used my trimmer and the perforated blade to prepare this card for class.   

Recipe:  
Stamps: Gift of Kindness, Gorgeous Grunge;
Paper:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Primrose Petals; 
Ink:  Primrose Petals, Smoky Slate;  
Accessories:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Stampin' Trimmer,  Rotary Addition, Perforating Blade, Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, and Dimensionals.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.  Proverbs 23:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,


~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment