html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving and Tags 4 You


I was browsing Pinterest the other day and came across this easy design, and knew right away I wanted to adapt it for my October 7th, 9th, and 11th, 2014, card and project classes.  If you don't want to make it a Happy Thanksgiving card, it's easy to stamp a different sentiment, and there you have it, whatever you want it to be.  The original card can be seen at Here, at Krystals Cards and More, post of November 14, 2013.

I used some current and retired supplies for this card, and just now realized the Tags 4 You stamp set is retired.  Oops!, I must be slipping.  Don't know how that got past me, though, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a hit at my October 2014 classes anyway.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my October 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

 Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life and honor.  Proverbs 21:21

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment