html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, September 8, 2014

Kinda Eclectic

Kinda Eclectic is a stamp set that is new in Stampin' Up!'s 2014-15 Catalog, and so versatile, I just had to have it.  There are so many cards and projects to be made with this set, and this is just one of them.  If you are planning to attend my September 4, 6, or 9th, 2014 classes, you will have the opportunity to make this beautiful card.  The card combination is Lost Lagoon and Blushing Bride, who would have thought!!

Recipe:   If you scroll to the end of this post, you will see I have listed all the supplies I used to make this card.  If you would like to place an order, just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my September 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for the Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart."  1 Samuel 16:7  


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment