html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bordering Blooms

Such an easy card, seriously it is.  I used two colors of ink, two colors of paper, one color of ribbon, and there you have it.  A ready-made, one of a kind, card from the heart.  The glory of this kind of card, it can be anything you would like it to be.  How about that!!!

If you would like to make a beautiful card like this one, be sure to check out my November 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend, please let me know.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Bordering Blooms, and Wetlands; Paper:  Mossy Meadow and Whisper White card stock;  Ink:  Mossy Meadow and Strawberry Slush;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Simply Scored, Mossy Meadow ribbon , Dimensionals.   I used the tiniest framelit in the Chalk Talk set to get the little hole where the ribbon is inserted.  Make sure you cut out your hole before you glue the Whisper White to the Mossy Meadow. 

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog, or please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

Follow My teachings and learn from Me.  I am gentle and do not have pride.  You will have rest for your souls."  Matthew 11:29

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment