html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 20, 2014

Festival of Trees Card-in-a-Box


I like the card-in-a-box ideas, because, #1, they are cute, #2, they are unique, #3, they are fun to make, #4, folds flat for mailing, and #5, there are so many possibilities, need I say more.  

I have been "toying around", (I think that's a phrase from my Mom's day), with offering a class to make several card-in-a-box cuties, and this one is a definite possibility.  I used Nikki Spencer's box as a jumping off point to get going.  You can see her box Here.

The double-wide box uses a piece of 4 1/4 x 11 1/2 card stock, scored at 3 7/8, 5 1/2, 9 3/8, and 11" on the landscape side, and 2 1/8" on the 4 1/4" side.  I found the directions to assemble on YouTube.  Just look for Stampin Up card in a box.   

Recipe:   If you scroll to the end of this post, you will see I have listed all the supplies used to make this card.  If you would like to place an order, just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my November 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

When my worry is great within me, Your comfort brings joy to my soul.  Psalm 94:19

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment