html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

For All Things

I purchased the stamp set "For All Things", not because I really liked it, because I wanted to use it in one of my classes.  Boy, I was wrong, for sure.  It is so versatile, and can be used in many ways.  I made my own DSP because I have not yet purchased the new, Color Me Autumn DSP in the Holiday Mini.  Color Me Autumn DSP works great with the fall colors I used to make this card, guess it will be one my next order. 

If you are attending any of my October 2014 classes, you will have the opportunity to make this beautiful card, and design your very own DSP, just the way you want to.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my October 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.  Matthew 6:21

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment