html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 31, 2014

Trim the Tree and Mitten Builder Punch

My friend, Sande Parcell, is a very talented and avid stamper.  She attends my monthly classes and is a member of my Hostess Club.  When she comes to class or Hostess Club she always brings cards for "show and tell".  I love that she does, because I casually lay to the side the cards I want to CASE.  This is just one of the few of Sande's jewels I borrowed.  I did change the colors, and used different papers, and am very pleased with the results, so much so, I am going to offer this card at my November 4, 6, and 8, 2014 card and project classes.
  
The Cherry Cobbler base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4,
The Soft Sky layer is 5 1/4 x 4
The Cherry Cobbler layer is 3 3/4 square
The Trim the Tree DSP is 3 1/2 square
Each of the four Whisper White square is 1 7/16"

Supplies:  Stamps:  Endless Wishes;  Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky, Whisper White card stock, Trim the Tree DSP and Gold Glimmer Paper;  Ink:  Cherry Cobbler;  Accessories: Mitten Builder Punch, 1/8" gold ribbon, dimensionals.

The Mitten Builder Punch makes such cute gloves, and it is on the clearance rack for just $9.59, item #127824.
  
If you would like to attend one of my classes, be sure to view all the details right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.  All classes are held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  

Want to place an order?   Easy, peasy.  Head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog, or please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

The last word, after all has been heard, is: Honor God and obey His Laws. This is all that every person must do.  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment