html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 30, 2014

White Christmas

The White Christmas Photopolymer set in Stampin' Up!'s holiday mini, is so much fun to use, and I am excited to share these cards for my November 4th, 6th, and 8th, 2014 classes.  Not only can the set be used to make darling Christmas cards, it has many stamps for winter scenes.  My favorite, the cute little snowman.  In addition to the deer, there is a bear, a car, birds, and much more.
  
Recipe:  Stamps:  White Christmas; Paper:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Kraft and Whisper White card stock;  Ink:  Memento Black, Craft White;  Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Frosted Sequin embellishments, glue dots and dimensionals.  

If you would like to attend one of my classes, be sure to view all the details right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.  All classes are held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  

Want to place an order?   Easy, peasy.  Head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog, or please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

The last word, after all has been heard, is: Honor God and obey His Laws. This is all that every person must do. Ecclesiastes 12:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment