html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Guest Stamper, Debbie Horton

I get together with a fun group of other Stampin' Up! (SU) demonstrators on a bi-monthly basis and one of the things we do is bring cards and projects for show-and-tell.  Debbie Horton is part of our group and a very talented lady. This month she shared this card, and I just had to post it for all to see.  Thank you Debbie.

Debbie used our Essentials Wooden Elements for her sun, White Christmas for the trees, and Holiday Home stamp set for the house, and the leaves on the trees.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Holiday Home, White Christmas, and For All Things (for the words)Paper: Early Espresso, Blackberry Bliss, and Whisper White card stock; Ink:  Crushed Curry, Early Espresso and Chocolate Chip;  Accessories: Big Shot, Homemade Holiday Framelit Dies, Essentials Wooden Elements, Blendabilities, Sponges, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my December 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


When my worry is great within me, Your comfort brings joy to my soul.  Psalm 94:19

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment