html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lamp Post Punch Art for December 2014

I actually am a big fan of punch art.  It amazes what one can make using a little card stock and some punches.  When I saw this design on Lee Ann Greff's blog, found Here, post of November 19, 2014, I thought, I can do this, so here it is. If you would like to see where Lee Ann got her inspiration, take a look at Alexandra Bleicher's blog found Here, post of December 21, 2013. I plan to offer this one at my December 2, 4, and 6, 2014 classes, coming up next week.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Endless Wishes, Holiday HomePaper:  Old Olive, Real Red, Marina Mist, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla card stock, Dazzling Diamonds and Red Glimmer Paper; Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, So Saffron, and Craft White;  Accessories:  Word Window, Mosiac, Artisan, 7/8" Round Scallop, and 1 1/4" Round Scallop Punches, Bow punch (non SU), Stampin' Sponges

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my December 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.  Proverbs 100:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment