html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, November 3, 2014

Wondrous Wreath and Endless Wishes

I was playing around with my new, fun stamp sets, Wondrous Wreath and Endless Wishes and a card sketch from Linda Bauwin.  I thought it was time to "step outside of the box" and try something a little different, for me anyway. You can see Linda's how to video Here.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Endless Wishes, Wondrous Wreath, Petite Pairs; Paper: Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, and Whisper White card stock, Red Glimmer Paper;  Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler;  Accessories: Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my November 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


But the fruit that comes from having the Holy Spirit in our lives is: love, joy, peace, not giving up, being kind, being good, having faith...  Galatians 5:22

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment