html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Little Smile


I admit it, my coloring is not the best in the world, (I was in a hurry, and it's true, haste makes waste).  I'm hoping the person who receives this card focuses on the sentiment and smiles, as this card is intended to do.  I wanted to use bright and happy colors, and I believe I've achieved just that!!!   This is one of the cards you will have the opportunity to make if you are attending my January 6, January 8, and January 10, 2015 classes.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  A Little Smile;  Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Whisper White card stock, Brights Paper Stack designer series paper, and some retired Domestic Goddess dsp; Ink: Memento Black;  Accessories:  Markers, Scalloped Edge Punch, Dimensionals. 

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my January 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.  Exodus 23:20

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment