html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Amazing Birthday Box-on-a-Card

One of the projects for my January 22, 2015, hostess club is this Box-on-a-Card, and I am excited (is there any other way to be?) to share what I learned from Linda Heller.  The 3-D box folds flat for mailing, and is wide enough to hold a gift card. 

To see Linda's fantastic Box-on-a-Card video, click Here, to get to her blog, then the click on Stamping School.  It is only $35.00 a year to join her Stamping School, and you do not have to be a SU demonstrator.   Linda has videos for every one of her unique projects, and a printed tutorial available.  I have been one of her members for almost three years, and it has been a very worthwhile investment.  

If you are not a member of my Hostess club, and live near Graham, NC, you are more than welcome to attend as a guest.  As a guest, your only obligation is to place an order of no less than $25.00, and all the projects made at club are free, plus partake in our delicious goodies.  Please RSVP no later than January 18, 2015, if you are planning to attend.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Amazing Birthday;  Paper:  Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock, Best Year Ever designer series paper (free with a $50.00 order); Ink: Crushed Curry classic;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath framelits (for bow), Simply Scored, Scalloped Edge and Dotted Scallop Border punches, Fringe Scissors, Dimensionals.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Oh, give thanks to the Lord!  Call upon His name; make known His deeds among the people!  1 Chronicles 16:8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment