html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mini Treat Bag Thinlit and Coordinating card

      I am obsessed with the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlit dies and I just want to keep making, and making, and making them.  The card base for the coordinating card is 6 1/2 x 4 1/2, folded in half, and you don't really need an envelope, because, you guessed it, the little treat bag is your envelope.  Love it!!!!!
      Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Four;  Paper:  Whisper White and Basic Black card stock, and Back to Black dsp, Red Glimmer Paper;  Ink:  Memento Black;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Butterfly Thinlit and Mini Treat Bag Thinlit dies, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Ribbon (retired),Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
      If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.
      I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely.  Psalm 112:5

     Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment