html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Something Lacy and Banner Blessings


I cannot decide which sketch, or which color scheme to offer for my February 7, 10, and 12, 2015 classes.  I have had suggestions from several of my friends and stamping sisters, and each one's  favorite is different.  Oh well, I guess it will have to be a surprise to all those attending my classes!! 

Recipe:  Stamps:  Banner Blessings (item #136720), Something Lacy (page 43 in the Occasions Mini), Papillon Potpourri ;  Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Crushed  Curry, Strawberry Slush, Elegant Eggplant, Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Whisper White;   Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Elegant Eggplant, Hello Honey, Early Espresso classic ink; Accessories:  Big Shot, Banners Framelits, Argyle Embossing Folder, Bitty Butterfly Punch,  Dimensionals.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.  Proverbs 16:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment