html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Valentine Happy Hour

I received this card from my friend and downline, Kitty Collier, when we met with other demonstrators at one of our bi-monthly Stampin' Up! fun gatherings.  Great swap, fantastic card. Thank you Kitty. 
 
Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Happy Hour;  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Pink Pirouette card stock, Silver Glimmer Paper, and Stacked with Love dsp;  Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Oval Circle Framelits, Pink Pirouette Blendabilities Marker, Real Red Marker, Pearls, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule by visiting my SU website found Here.

"All things you ask for in prayer, you will receive if you have faith."  Matthew 21:22

 Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment