html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Round Array

I bought quite a few, no lots of boxes of Brach's Tiny Hearts and wanted to decorate them to place inside one of the many Mini Treat bags I made from SU's Mini Treat bag thinlit.  The boxes were just a little to big, so there the treat bags and the candy boxes sat.  All of a sudden, I thought, why not cover the candy boxes, so here is my take on a nifty way to dress up a box of candy hearts.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  A Round Array;  Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler card stock;  Ink: Cherry Cobbler classic;  Accessories: Subtles DSP pack (used Pink Pirouette), Cherry Cobbler 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Confetti Heart Border Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle and 7/8" Scallop Circle punches, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

He gives strength to the weak, and He gives power to him who has little strength.   Isiah 40:29

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment