html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 9, 2015

Butterfly Basics


I like to offer cards at my classes that can be made into almost any occasion, and since I think any butterfly is beautiful, I combined the two ideas, and here is my version.  If you have the opportunity to attend any of my February 2015 classes, you too, will get to design your very own masterpiece.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Butterfly Basics;  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, and Brushed Silver card stock;  Ink: Memento Black;  Accessories: Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Basic Jewels, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Those who make peace are happy, because they will be called the sons of God. Matthew 5:9

     Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment