html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hey There Buds

I purchased this darling, little stamp set back in July, 2015, when I first saw it in SU's new 2014-15 Annual Catalog.  I had planned what I was going to make, and everything, and finally, I'm going to use it for my February classes coming the 7th, 10th, and 12th.  Once I made this card, I couldn't understand why I didn't pull it out sooner.  So quick and easy, and the recipient will think you have slaved for hours to make it.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Hey There Buds, A Dozen Thoughts;  Paper:  Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip card stock;  Ink:  Calypso Coral, and Wild Wasabi markers and Chocolate Chip classic ink pad;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral Ribbon (Free during sale-a-bration), Dimensionals

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

And God will give you everything you need because of His great riches in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19

     Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment