html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 20, 2015

Kind Koala is thinking of YOU!!!

I really like this cute little Koala Bear, and I adore the feeling I get when I see his sweet face. Yes, I know he is not real, and I still like his sweet little face, and just look at his smile, precious, right!!   I CASEd my Kind Koala from Amy K's blog, and tweaked it to "make it my own".  To see Amy's card, visit her blog at: www.stampwithamyk.com.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Kind Koala;  Paper:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White card stock, Stacked with Love DSP, Crumb Cake DSP (from the Neutrals DSP);  Ink: Memento Black, Real Red Marker, Pink Pirouette Blendabilities;  Accessories:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my March 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

For it is impossible to be in the presence of Jesus and not be changed.  Joanna Weaver

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment