html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

More Sale-a-Bration Choices

Four new Sale-a-Bration it are items have been added during the month of March! CLICK HERE to download the flyer. And click here to see the other free choices in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
During Sale-A-Bration (now through March 31, 2015), you can choose one free Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 you spend (before shipping/tax) on other products. It's the best time of the year to order! Party sales tend to be higher, too! Plus parties of $250 or more earn the host/hostess an extra $25 in free merchandise above the usual Stampin' Rewards. (Who wants to book a party?!) And... the offer for new demonstrators is SUPER wonderful!
Bonus March items added for Sale-a-Bration 2015…Stampin’ Up!® http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
Here are sample projects created by the artists at Stampin' Up!...
Bonus March items added for Sale-a-Bration 2015…Stampin’ Up!®
Bonus March items added for Sale-a-Bration 2015…Stampin’ Up!® #stampyourartout #stampinup - Stamp Your Art Out! www.stampyourartout.com
Bonus March items added for Sale-a-Bration 2015…Stampin’ Up!® #stampyourartout #stampinup - Stamp Your Art Out! www.stampyourartout.com
Bonus March items added for Sale-a-Bration 2015…Stampin’ Up!® #stampyourartout #stampinup - Stamp Your Art Out! www.stampyourartout.com
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my March 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Oil and perfume make the heart glad, so are a man's words sweet to his friend.  Proverbs 27:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment