html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 7, 2015

One Tag Fits All

One day when I was looking on Pinterest for examples of One Tag Fits All, I came across a card very similar to this one.  It might have been from Tami White, and I saw so many ideas, I am not sure.  I think this would make a fantastic thank you or birthday card, don't you? 

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  One Tag Fits All;  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Crumb Cake card stock, Gold Foil Specialty Paper, Irresistibly Yours DSP (free during Sale-a-Bration with $50.00 purchase);  Ink:  Memento Black;  Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper, and Note Tag Punches, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Gold 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Gold Metallic Bakers Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Dimensionals

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my February 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

A word spoken at the right time is like fruit of gold set in silver. Proverbs 25:11

     Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment