html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals March 24-30, 2015

Check out these great Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up!  I'm excited to see the printed gold vellum on sale for just $8.21.  This paper adds a touch of class to any project, even just a little strip of it.  How about the Fringe Scissors for only $7.46...perfect timing for spring grass for little Easter baskets and cards, or fun flower centers!  What about the Label Love stamp set for $13.96, and the coordinating Artisan Label punch, just $11.96.  Just click on each item below to see the great Sale Prices.   
Also, did you know you can get $5.00 off a three month pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription. Your Paper Pumpkin kit consists of everything you need to make the most amazing projects.  Carry your little pumpkin colored box with you on vacation, or get together with friends and have a Paper Pumpkin party.  Three months of crafting bliss for only $54.85.  Not only that, when you order your three-month crafting bliss subscription, you automatically qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item.  You will want to hurry, because this Paper Pumpkin deal ends March 31, 2015.  If you are interested, click here to be directed to my on-line Stampin' Up! store.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

May God give loving favor to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with a love that never gets weak.  Ephesians 6:24 
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment