html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Criss Cross Card Box with 6 Coordinating Cards


I am offering a class on May 16, 2015, to make a set of a 6 coordinating cards (two each of 3 designs), and a beautiful box with which to carry them.  The top box is made from Painted Blooms DSP, the bottom box is made from Sweet Taffy DSP.  Each box and card set makes a beautiful gift, and what could be better than to give a gift from the heart.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  *A Round Array, *About the Label, Amazing Birthday, *Chalk Talk, Flower Patch, and And Many More, Painted Petals, *Blooming with Kindness, *Gifts of Kindness, ;  Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise Soft Sky, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, card stock, *Sweet Taffy, and Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper;  Ink:  Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, and Wild Wasabi Classic, Accessories:  Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Flower Fair, Deco Label, Ovals, *Starburst, and *Bitty Banners Framelits, and *Little Labels Punch Pack, Bitty Butterfly, 7/8" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle punches, *Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Satin Stitched, Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Candy Dots, Cellophane 6 x 8 bag, Tangerine Tango Sale-a-Bration Ribbon (retired), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.  *Retiring 6/2/2015
,
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my May and June, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.  Proverbs 16:9 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment