html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 10, 2015

Love is Kindness

Look at just one example of a card you can make with the Love is Kindness stamp set, and at only $8.95, it is a true bargain.  And, if you buy it today, you will get free shipping from SU.  What a deal, right!  

I am offering this card at all of my April 2015 classes.  So if you have the opportunity to attend, this will be one of your six options from which to choose.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Love is Kindness, and Gifts of Kindness (for words); Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Gray card stock, Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper;  Ink:  Basic Gray and Pink Pirouette classic and Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Wild Wasabi markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Blushing Bride 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, 5/8" White Satin Ribbon, Brayer, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals,

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  As an added bonus, Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING from April 6 to the 10th, 2015.  Don't miss out on this fantastic deal, it only comes around once a year.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.   Romans 10:17 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment