html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 27, 2015

May 2015, Retirement Class, Past and Present

My Friend--See post of August 2011
*Stippled Blossoms--See Post of November 2013
*Blooming with Kindness--See post of February 2013
*Wildflower Meadow--See post of June 2013
 No, I'm not retiring, I am having too much fun.  I have decided to use some retiring stamp sets for my May 2015 classes.

I have had many, many, many classes since 2008, and in each class I offer six cards from which to choose.  When preparing, I place all the cut card stock pieces to make each card in a plastic baggie, and the stamps, ink, and embellishments at each station.  My system works wonderfully well, and each month I look forward to having my classes.

Once the set of classes are over, I save the card kits, don't know why, just do, and for my May 2015 classes, I decided to pull out past "saved over" kits, of course, this is in addition to the other 5/6 cards I am offering.

The Stippled Blossoms, Blooming with Kindness, and Wildflower Meadow stamp sets are retiring 6/2/2015, and the good news, there is still plenty of time to purchase them.  If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my May 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Every good and perfect gift is from above.  James  1:17 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment