html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Regarding Dahlias, Flower Frenzy Bigz Die and other retiring products

So sad, this beautiful flower stamp set, the Flower Frenzy Bigz die, the Baked Brown Sugar, and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder will no longer be available to purchase from Stampin' Up! after May 31, 2015.  The good news, they are available for sale right now, and I am offering this card at my May 5 and May 7th, 2015 card classes.

I stamped the flower with Versa Mark on Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, and embossed it with White embossing powder.  After I fussy cut the flower, and put it on the card with dimensionals, I applied Dazzling Details to give the flower some bling, and bling is good, right!!  I'm so tickled with the finished card and I am excited to share.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  A Dozen Thoughts, *Regarding Dahlias;  Paper:  Basic Black, *Crisp Cantaloupe, *Baked Brown Sugar;  Ink:  Tuxedo Memento Black, Versa Mark, , Accessories:  Big Shot, *Flower Frenzy Bigz Die, *Polka Dot, Striped Embossing Folder,  Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder,  Dazzling Details, Dimensionals.
*Retiring 5/31/2015
,
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my May 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Faith does not make things easy, it makes things possible.  Luke 1:37 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment