html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 4, 2015

Just Kidding

This happy-go-lucky lady is wishing you and me a happy 29th birthday, and on the inside she is saying from your 110 lb friend.  So cute.  This is one of the cards I am offering at my May 2015 classes, coming up on the 5th and the 7th.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Just Kidding; Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, *Coastal Cabana cardstock, and *In-Colors DSP;  Ink:  Tuxedo Memento Black, and *Baked Brown Sugar, *Coastal Cabana markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Fringe Scissors, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals,
*Retires 6/2/2015

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my May 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Take delight and love each other with genuine affection.  Romans 12:10 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment